Dr. Arminda Gensler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 30th, 2013
It has been almost 3 and half years since I met her last time. Owing to her, I have a beautiful 3 1/2 years old daughter. We did not family nearby when I gave a birth to my daughter, so she frequently visited the hospital to make sure that we were all right and we are still touched by her kindness. She is extremely informative, friendly, and helpful in understanding patients. We moved to the other states, and still she is the best doctor I have never met in my life. Thank you so much for helping me to have a healthy baby.

July 23rd, 2012
Dedicated and compassionate
A recent infection was difficult to diagnose with a complex set of symptoms and reactions to medications. Dr. Gensler was excellent and worked through each issue with me explaining the possibilities, diagnostic tools and treatments so we could plan my care together. It was difficult to wait over a week to get a new patient appointment with Dr. Gensler but well worth the wait! I love having a doctor who brings professional expertise, creative problem solving and excellent communication and who will partner with me in finding solutions to my health challenges.

May 16th, 2012
Bad Egg1
I have been going to Prairie Clinic for all of my life. My present doctor is leaving office, and so I made an appointment with Arminda Gensler to establish her as my new doctor. I have a very complicated health history, including autoimmune polyglandular failure. This doctor had her own agenda walking into the appointment, barking at me the changes that she was going to make right now, which includes eliminating one of the medications that my rheumatologist prescribed to make life a little bit comfortable. She had absolutely NO interest in learning about me, establishing an actual relationship, understanding diseases with which she was not familiar, or providing any sort of support. It took me 15 years to get a diagnosis, during which time I saw a lot of bad doctors that missed the diagnosis, but Dr. Arminda Gensler lacks in everything, most especially bedside manner. If you have an ear infection or something simple and you're already a healthy person, then she may be okay for you. Otherwise, STAY AWAY.