A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arminda Lumapas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arminda Lumapas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arminda Lumapas, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumapas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lumapas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arminda Lumapas MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arminda Lumapas practice?
- Dr. Arminda Lumapas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arminda Lumapas practices Rheumatology near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Chardon Rheumatologists.