A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arminda Lumapas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arminda Lumapas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arminda Lumapas, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lumapas graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lumapas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lumapas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arminda Lumapas practice?
Dr. Arminda Lumapas practices Rheumatology near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH and Painesville, OH.
See Chardon Rheumatologists.