A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arminda Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arminda Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arminda Perez, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Utsouthwestern-St. Paul University Hospi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arminda Perez MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arminda Perez practice?
- Dr. Arminda Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Arminda Perez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.