A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arminda Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arminda Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arminda Perez, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Perez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arminda Perez practice?
Dr. Arminda Perez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.