A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arminda Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arminda Tolentino, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arminda Tolentino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from Albany Medical Center, Ramon Magsaysay Mem. Med Ctr College Of Med, Univ.. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolentino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hosp, Hollister, Ca
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arminda Samaniego Tolentino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arminda S. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Arminda Tolentino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arminda Tolentino practices Family Medicine near Hollister, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Hollister Family Physicians.