A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arminda Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arminda Tolentino, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arminda Tolentino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from Albany Medical Center, Ramon Magsaysay Mem. Med Ctr College Of Med, Univ.. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolentino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hosp, Hollister, Ca
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arminda Samaniego Tolentino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arminda S. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Arminda Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Arminda Tolentino practices Family Medicine near Hollister, CA.
See Hollister Family Physicians.