Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armine Michael
Dr. Armine Michael, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michael is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. Dr. Michael has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Armine Michael has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Armine Michael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Krishan Goyle
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi43
Dr. Benedicto Asa
New York, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Leah Alon
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi9