A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armine Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armine Michael is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armine Michael, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Michael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armine Michael MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armine Michael practice?
- Dr. Armine Michael has 4 office locations.
Dr. Armine Michael practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.