A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armine Vafai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armine Vafai is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armine Vafai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vafai graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Vafai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armine Vafai MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Armine Vafai practice?
- Dr. Armine Vafai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armine Vafai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Perth Amboy, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Perth Amboy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.