A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armineh Babaians:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaians graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Babaians has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armineh A Babaians MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Armineh A. Babaians practice?
- Dr. Armineh Babaians has 2 office locations.
Dr. Armineh Babaians practices Dermatology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Dermatologists.