A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armita Bijari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armita Bijari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armita Bijari, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bijari graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bijari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bijari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armita Bijari practice?
Dr. Armita Bijari practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Neurologists.