A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armita Bijari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armita Bijari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armita Bijari, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bijari graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bijari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armita Bijari MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Armita Bijari practice?
- Dr. Armita Bijari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Armita Bijari practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lisle, IL.
See Hinsdale Neurologists.