January 8th, 2017
Great doctor!
Really knows her stuff.

June 12th, 2016
She's very aggressive in trying to find out what the patient's problem can be and yet has a wonderful and caring bedside manner.

February 23rd, 2016
The most caring and knowledgeable doctor ever
I originally saw Dr. Bijari for migraine relief. I have a long family history of migraines, going back at least 4 generations. We chose to try Botox injections and my life has improved more than I dreamed possible. I also had a serious fall and the injury became infected. I saw Dr. Bijari and she immediately called a colleague who saw me on her day off to evaluate the wound. I can't begin to list the number of times she has assisted myself and others with referrals and she is currently evaluating an MRI for my husband.

June 10th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Amazing doctor... went with my mom for 2 appointments. Dr Bijari focuses all attention on her patient and makes them feel as if they are her sole assignment for the day. When an important issue is addressed, she immediately picks up the phone to have other doctors results sent over asap or will order tests on the spot. Her patients leave realizing they are in the best hands possible!

March 13th, 2014
One of the best doctors I have been to. I have a very complicated illness. She not only diagnosed me accurately and promptly, she also explained everything in detail. She was very professional. Very patient. She has always been there for me. She never makes me feel rushed. She is a sweet heart.

September 17th, 2013
excellent doctor
This doctor was extremely caring , pleasant and competent. she explained everything to me in detail. She was very patient with all my questions. she put my mind at ease. and most importantly after going from doctor to doctor for over 2 months, she accurately diagnosed and treated me after the first visit. I was very impressed with her. She is absolutely excellent.

May 15th, 2013
excellent physician who is very knowledgeable and explains everything and is very kind. I was very happy with her

March 27th, 2013
This doctor was extremely knowledgable and kind and thorough. She diagnosed my very difficult situation quickly and was there with me at every stage and step. She is a true professional and I would recommend her with no hesitation

October 22nd, 2012
Run from this doctor
I had the misfortune of having Dr. Bijari in the emergency room at Hinsdale Hospital four years ago when I was diagnosed with a discetion of an artery in my neck. She was rude, ordered incorrect follow up cat scans and would not answer a page at the hospital so she could correct her mistake. Instead I had to back to her office and have my husband take another day off work so I could have the correct cat scan. She told both me and my husband that the disection was from an injury but when asked to talk to my attorney started yelling that I needed a new doctor. Thank God - I got a wonderful one at Northwestern Hospital and wish I'd never had the misfortune of meeting this doctor. Also told me I had carpel tunnel syndrome which turned out to be a pinched nerve. This is not a doctor to be trusted.

January 10th, 2012
Dan
I have absolutely no complaints. In the final analysis there was nothing she could do to help me but she was sympathetic and professional.

October 17th, 2011
unprofessional rude and rough
I went into the office and a woman in street clothes came up to me and took me by the wrist and said 'come with me' she brought me to an office and said 'take off your clothes and I will preform the test on you.' I asked her who she was and she told me at that point she was dr. bijari. She left the room and then came back to preform my EMG. She was very hurried and rough, the test was more painful than it needed to be as a result of this. She said 'I am done'and without going over the results with me-even after I asked her 2x-she said she would let my dr. know the results. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. She was incredibly unprofessional, rude, and rough.

September 6th, 2011
Seek Higher Quality Doctor
Okay if you do not mind the phone calls during your visit. This causes doctor to lose track of what details you've explained to her.Helpful in some ways but excellent on providing sample medicines each visit which are different each time. Keep trying them all or seek a highly skilled professional.