Dr. Armond Lapine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Armond Lapine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2015

awful staff

I went to see dr Lapine and that was an awful experience, his staff is the worse, I talked with ALexis and Brenda, Alexis never got back with me with my results lied to me that she would and never did and when I called her again she said its not her job to follow up with my results and hang up the phone on my face for no reason and after talking with Brenda she said that it wasn't Alexis job to follow up with my results and she couldn't do anything about Alexis hanging up the phone on my face. Anyways I will never get back there again, that was awful I was waiting for 50 minutes the staff treated me like crap and I spend lots of money paying for the worse treatment I ever had in my life. Please don't go there, they are awful, don't waste your money.

March 7th, 2013