Dr. Armond Levy MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Danville, PA

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
very informative, and helpful.

June 28th, 2017
did not take to long to be seen doctor was nice and explained things to me so i was able to understand everything happening with my medical stuff.

June 20th, 2017
A Dr to consider
Great Dr... Gave it to me straight up no candy coating ... Told me what has to be done.. What is gonna happen and in the results...

June 17th, 2017
Dr. Levy has performed 2 spinal surgeries, Cervical and Thoracic levels. Dr Levy was very knowledgeable about each level and the best route to take regarding both surgeries. He was very compassionate regarding my concerns about the surgeries, as I was in severe pain and shots were not helping. He answered all my questions so that I could make an informed decision. And his staff, Jill, got everything needed together and made all the arrangements needed. She kept me informed on how everything was going prior to surgery. It was awesome to know that I was in great care with Dr. Levy and Jill. I am very happy with the outcome of both surgeries. I would recommend Dr. Levy to anyone who wants to hear what is going on with the results of their x-rays, MRI, etc. And where do we go from there. It's we, because it takes the patient doing their part and Dr. Levy doing his part. Thank you Dr. Levy, I did not think I could feel this good, even with the pain from healing that is still going on, again.

June 13th, 2017
Dr. Levy was very professional and friendly. He answered all my questions completely. He has always been concerned with solving my problem. I will follow his advice for a new MRI. I would see him again if necessary. Thanks.

June 7th, 2017
I like my Doctor

May 31st, 2017
I am so thankful that I was recommended to Dr Levy he has changed my life with his expert skills of knowledge to know how and fix my needs I have had to back surgery's done with Dr Levy and I am doing soooo much better I would and have recommended him to a lot of ,people I do not know and friends and family. For an example I was standing in Walmart at the pharmacy and over heard a lady telling her friend she was have pain in her back shooting down her leg and I gave her Dr Levy's phone # told her he could change her life if she would call and make an appointment.! Thank youDr Levy for all you have done for me!!! YOU Are AWESOME!!!

May 26th, 2017
He explained what I needed to know and made himself or his team available for further questions.

April 20th, 2017
My first impression was very good, tells it like it is . MY current impression is excellent.

April 7th, 2017
EXTREMELY NICE AND COMPASSIONATE
Dr. Levy saw me on a very short notice, and as a new patient when he did not have to. He was extremely compassionate to my situation, and Jill was extremely kind and helpful also. He had an amazing bedside manner, and was very down to earth.

March 13th, 2017
Finally, a Surgeon who Listens
Dr. Levy is unusual for a surgeon in that he takes all the time needed to set you at ease, determine a course of action, answer all your questions and discuss alternatives if any are options. I have found other surgeons spend 5-10 minutes, tell what they are going to do to you and wave goodbye until operation day.

March 2nd, 2017
One of the best I appreciate how Dr Levy explain everything to me were i did not leave confused like other appointment.Thank you Dr Levy it was a pleasure meeting you.