Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Mike Rankin on Aug 6th, 2016

very good at tell me what he was going to do very staight forward spent time with me my visit was great will tell everyone about my experience.

by Marion Jackson on May 29th, 2016

Did A Great Job.

Absolute sastisfaction show details Absolute sastisfaction
by Jeffery Stackle on Apr 30th, 2016

The staff are very helpful and extremely nice. Dr. Levy is very professional and helpful with answering questions. Your office is one of the best I have ever been to for any reason. It must be a true pleasure to work in this office.

Mar 5th, 2016

Dr Levy was very thorough and answered my questions honestly. He helped me understand the condition of my back, the process of surgery/recovery and expected results. I realize I really do need this surgery, but feel confident I am in the right hands.

Feb 21st, 2016

Dr. Levy was amazing with the surgery.Iwas in and out as promised without an overnight stay.Ifelt better almost immediately.

Nov 11th, 2015

very good at letting you know what is wrong and what he will do to help you.

Aug 27th, 2015

This is my third surgery with Dr. Levy. Have total confidence in his abilities as a Neurosurgeon and Doctor. Would and have recommended him repeatedly.

by john t. johnson on Mar 5th, 2015

dr. levy performed 2 different lumbar fusions, was very thorough; excellent results and renewed activities!

Feb 25th, 2015

Dr. Armond Levy has been my neurosurgeon since 2007 doing cervical and lumbar surgeries. He will soon doing a SI joint fusion which I seriously need. It is wonderful to know the peace and confidence I have in Dr. Levy. I am blessed. Cecillia Herbel.

Feb 6th, 2015

Instills my confidence to handle whatever may happen given my diagnosis. Gives honest and understandable answers to questions. Truthful.

Oct 26th, 2014

Awesome

Oct 24th, 2014

The experience I had with Dr. Levy and his staff went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. I had a cancer scare during my treatment time with Dr. Levy and he treated me and my family like we were apart of his own family. He is so passionate about his gift as a surgeon and you can see that clearly. I have full faith is Dr. Levy and his talents and would recommend him to anyone.

Oct 15th, 2014

Armond Levy is a top rare doctor

Oct 8th, 2014

Great doctor. Would recommend him to my friends.

Sep 12th, 2014

Very friendly and caring.

Highly recommend, would never consider another. show details Highly recommend, would never consider another.
Aug 22nd, 2014

Dr Levy went above and beyond to find out what was wrong, and to correct the problem.Even though the procedure was controversial, if it were not for his determination, I would not be here today. I thank him every day for giving me a quality of life I never thought I would see again. If Dr Levy moves his practice I will follow him I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a neurosurgeon, Thank You Dr Levy and your staff for all you do.

Aug 7th, 2014

More than satisfied. Great communication and concern. Projected competence and understanding

Past and Current Patient show details Past and Current Patient
May 9th, 2014

I have previously been a patient of Dr. Levy. I had been diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease in my neck that required fusion. The surgery went great and Dr. Levy was very thorough in his explanation of what he was going to do. He is a very caring person dedicated to his profession.

Amazing show details Amazing
by Patient on May 3rd, 2013

He is an amazing doctor. Explains every detail, loves informing you what your condition is and what he plans to do if surgery is required.

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Levy impressed me with the time he took to explain my condition(spinal Stenosis) and the end results of my neck disk fusions. He has earned my respect for his surgical ability and medical professionalism. I would strongly recommend him and have recommended him to anyone requiring neurosurgery. I can't say enough good things about him.