Emergency Physician, Neurological Surgeons, Radiologist
1055 Bowles Ave
Ste 200
Fenton, Fenton, MO 63026
636-496-3900
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Kris M.  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2013

Reading some of these reviews, I can't believe we are talking about the same doctor! Dr. Levy performed minimally TLIF surgery on me in Sept. 2011. He is the only surgeon in the area that I know of who performs this surgery using a minimally invasive procedure. Post surgery, I feel better now than I have felt in years thanks to him. The wait times for appointments can be long at times, but to me it was worth the wait because I was seeing the best. He can come across as a little cocky at times, but he IS good so he has earned the right to pat himself on the back. Even with the recent lawsuit, if I had it to do over again, I would - in a heartbeat. I have no qualms about recommending him to anyone!

by Mrs. J on Aug 1st, 2013

I heard his partner quit and his Dr. wife is divorcing him. A very bad year.

Jul 17th, 2013

My first, and last appointment with Dr. Leavy. He came across as being arrogant, he gave the wrong diagnosis way before any MRI tests results. I have spoken to other people that have been to him, and feel the same as I did. I'm just amazed at some these doctors that think that they are a gift to us.

|  Cocky Doctor  |  show details
May 20th, 2013

My first meeting with him was uneasy. He seemed too cocky for his own good and I am so happy I went with my guts and picked a different amazing neurosurgeon. He made an almost fatal mistake by operating on the wrong side of a brain. Wow!

|  Thumbs down  |  show details
May 19th, 2013

i went to see Dr. Levy while choosing a neurosurgeon for cervical spine surgery. I found him to be obnoxious & decided I would never have him perform surgery on me. He told me he would have to make a jagged incision in my throat in order to fuse several disks. He said that would prevent him from "tiring out." Also, his P.A. was the one that evaluated me, prior to him coming in the examining room. Not so with the other 2 neurosurgeons I considered. As Dr. Levy left the room, he failed to realize I may be watching as he made his exit. He did the unspeakable... He scratched his buttocks! I am SO glad I had the good sense to choose THE BEST NEUROSURGEON EVER!! I sure did not choose Armand Levy!

|  Levy is good  |  show details
by Good Doc on May 9th, 2013

Great surgeon. Trustworthy and honest. Neuro ICU bedside nursing at St Clare best I have seen. Media painted picture that the wrong-sided surgery patient was affected >>> NOT TRUE<<< That patient's family consented not once but twice to have Dr Levy perform surgery because they trusted him despite the error that had no effect on the patient, The patient left hospital in the same condition she arrived -unable to care for herself. It is unfortunate how much damage the media has caused by not printing the truth. Family now greedily drooling over protential $$$. Patient - exactly the same. Dr Levy made a mistake and owned up to it. He is a good surgeon and caring doctor.

by S S M on May 3rd, 2013

In the News

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Patient on May 3rd, 2013

He is an amazing doctor. Explains every detail, loves informing you what your condition is and what he plans to do if surgery is required.

by Charles on Mar 28th, 2013

A bit of D Bag.

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr. Levy impressed me with the time he took to explain my condition(spinal Stenosis) and the end results of my neck disk fusions. He has earned my respect for his surgical ability and medical professionalism. I would strongly recommend him and have recommended him to anyone requiring neurosurgery. I can't say enough good things about him.

Oct 23rd, 2011