A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armond Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armond Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armond Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armond G Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Armond G. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Armond Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Armond Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.