A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arna Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arna Banerjee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arna Banerjee, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Banerjee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arna Banerjee BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arna Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Arna Banerjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arna Banerjee practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.