A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnab Chakravarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnab Chakravarti, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakravarti graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chakravarti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnab Chakravarti MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arnab Chakravarti practice?
- Dr. Arnab Chakravarti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnab Chakravarti practices Radiation Oncology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.