Dr. Arnaldo Apolito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnaldo Apolito?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 18th, 2017

Dropped

I'll give this man 2 stars for Fair. He was mostly nice and no attitude like some other psychiatrists I went to in the past. He gave me my prescriptions very well. But I told him that I wasn't doing therapy with him because I have somebody already I told him quite clear of this declaration but he insisted upon sneaking in therapy services when I got my bill. services in which I NEVER GOT. This man is not honest. I did not do therapy I REFUSED. but I'll make an exception since he is quite old and still practices but only part-time. One day I had to change an appointment over the phone and he was giving me days that I could not do. This man's book was always practically empty for appointments. He couldn't put me in the day that I wanted. and then tells me He has nothing for me and to go elsewhere.! Seriously??

August 9th, 2016