Dr. Arnaldo Garro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnaldo Garro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2013

Terrible experience

I wish I had come across the previous reviewer's review before I went to see Dr. Garro. That way, I would not have had to learn the hard way what Dr. Garro is like. What started off as a good experience very quickly deteriorated. In thirty years, I had never before encountered a doctor so unwilling to allow a patient to participate in making decisions about their own care. Even more disturbing was his exceptionally hostile and intrusive behavior, which was unlike anything I'd ever witnessed. It culminated with him sharing private information about me with third parties without my consent, even after I left his practice. To say that I would not recommend Dr. Garro would be an understatement.

November 29th, 2010

The Best

The staff and his bed side manner was great. To be told at the age of 39 you have cancer and to have a Doctor that was so caring throughout my treatm ...

June 5th, 2010

He was very caring and empathic when I needed it most. I felt understood and benefitted greatly from my experience. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation

January 15th, 2010

would not recommend

I saw Dr. Garro for over a year. He seemed alright at first, friendlier and more laid-back than previous psychiatrists I'd been to, but I soon discovered that that was simply a front to get me comfortable before he began asking incredibly invasive and inappropriate questions, violating my personal boundaries and trust after I'd told him some very personal things. (Believe it or not, your rights to privacy and personal boundaries do not have to fly out the window once you enter a psychiatrist's office. You have rights as a patient and must advocate for yourself! I learned that the hard way with this particular psychiatrist.) For me personally, I deeply regret the time lost and the emotional and financial costs of seeing Dr. Garro. If you value your personal boundaries, privacy, and dignity, I would STRONGLY SUGGEST that you seek a different person to work with.

January 29th, 2017