Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Office visit show details Office visit
Mar 16th, 2015

The doctor was ok but the office staff left something to be desired. My problem was not addressed but I was given a prescription for a very expensive medication that was not covered by my insurance. It was an anti-seizure medicine (and I don't have seizures) that made me feel dopey and didn't help at all. Then I was prescribed a medicine that was on my list of medicines I am allergic to. When I went in to pick up a report to take to another doctor the front desk said I needed to see the Nurse Practioner. After waiting two hours, for a report that had been requested several days in advance, the ARNP lectured me on following the orders for taking the medicine the doctor prescribed. So I guess the ARNP thought I should take the medicine even when I had a problem with it and the doctor who prescribed it said not to take it any more. A specialist referred me to a neurologist and not a nurse. After being told to come back in two months to be rechecked and receiving no treatment for my for my problem - what was I being rechecked for? That would be the purpose in waiting 2 more months to find out what was wrong with me? I didn't go back.

Listens show details Listens
by Lynn on Jun 19th, 2013

I saw Dr. Isa originally a few years ago and did not go back because of the office staff. I went back last year and it was a new ballgame. Dr. Isa listens to your symptoms and thinks before rattling off a simple answer. I would recommend him highly (as did all of my other doctors).

Feel disappointed! show details Feel disappointed!
May 15th, 2013

I can't help but feel disappointed with Dr. Issa. He obviously is not up to date and has not enough knowledges. I lost time in that practice.He is patient and listen to you (and that kept me there for while) but that do not compensate for his poor knowledges. The bottom line is if you have a serious problem do not waste your time go to some University Center.

Feb 9th, 2013

Dr. Isa is an incredible man who cares more about his patients than the $bottom line. Never met a doctor in a practice like him. You'll love him as much as seems to love you.

Nobody Cares at this office show details Nobody Cares at this office
Nov 14th, 2012

This one the worst medical office I ever visited. Everybody is rude. They don't return phone calls. They refill the wrong dosage. They don't listen to what you say and look at their IPhones when they speak to patients. I won't go there anymore.

Warm, caring doctor! show details Warm, caring doctor!
Sep 7th, 2012

LOVE Dr. Isa! He is always prompt, caring and will personally call to follow up. These types of doctors are few and far between. He is just so NICE! and personable. His office staff is usually very nice as well.