A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnaldo Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnaldo Brito Solis MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnaldo B. Solis practice?
- Dr. Arnaldo Solis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnaldo Solis practices Psychiatry near Oroville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuba City, CA.
See Oroville Psychiatrists.