A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trabucco
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trabucco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabucco graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trabucco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco FACS and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Surgery, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco practice?
- Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco practices General Practice, Surgery, and Urology near Sparks, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Vernon, IN and Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Sparks Primary Care Doctors, Sparks Surgeons, and Sparks Urologists.