A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabucco graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trabucco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco MD and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco practice?
- Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco practices Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near Fort Mohave, AZ.
See Fort Mohave Urologists, Fort Mohave General Practitioners, and Fort Mohave Surgeons.