Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnaldo Trabucco?

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I wish He was still practicing. There's nothing like a good Dr that knows what he is doing and makes you feel confident that he could get the job done.

Best Doc

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr Trabucco was the best urologist this town ever had. Does anyone know where he relocated to?

Sorry to see this great Doc left us

Posted on May 14th, 2014

I'm a 65 year old and was diagnosed with BPH and I had a very enlarged prostate. Dr. Trabucco went over all of my options and explained everything in detail to me. He spent a lot of time during my appointments with him. He even went over other medical issues not related to urology and I found him to be extremely knowledgeable about everything. He told me about various suppliments to take and an anti-inflamitory diet which I have taken his advice and I've lost some weight and have more energy, I feel and look much younger. He did the green light laser surgery on me. I was very lucky to get in to him before he closed his office to have this done in August. It's been 9 months now and I couldn't be happier with my results. I am peeing like a 20 year old and my PSA has remained very low. I've heard Dr. Trabucco is the best in the country and I agree, actually I've heard he went back to Italy. I'm sure his patients will be very lucky there to. I haven't had any problems since Dr. T did my surgery, I guess if I ever do I'll have to go to Vegas because I wouldn't trust the other doctors here. I've talked to some of there patients and they got really messed up, don't even know how they are still in practice and that Sessman or whatever his name is, was at Dr. T's office for a little while, I don't think he was very good and now he's opened his own office here? Everyone was very sad to see Dr. T leaving there were a lot of sincere tears in his waiting room because he was closing, I know everyone will miss him as do I. Thanks doc! You cured me!

Fantastic

Posted on August 25th, 2013

This Dr. is most knowledgeable, not only in urology, but other specialties. I have never met a doctor that is more thorough and courteous and out for the patients benefits in my life. He has truly been a gift from God to be in our community and to bless each one of us as patients. He has cured me and many of my friends! I just wish they made more doctors like Dr. Trabucco in this world.

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Dr Trabucco is by far the most professional and knowledgable doctor I have ever been to. He takes his time to explain everything and what my options are. I definitely recommend him to everyone.

Great Experience

Posted on July 15th, 2012

Dr. Trabucco is a great doctor that has me peeing like a 20 year old. Staff is really nice and cared about me.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

I have a prostate problem that other Urologists had overlooked and Dr. Trabucco found I need to have a biopsy in order to define the problem and treatment. He was very thorough, good bedside manner and explained in terms I could understand about my examination. Hope he stays in the area for a long time and don't pay attention to some jerk that has talked bad about him with no facts to back it up.

great Doc

Posted on April 27th, 2011

He is the best Doc I ever meet

Back to life nas normal

Posted on October 25th, 2009

This doctor was the only urologist that was able to help me in the last 20 years living in Reno,NV.He gave me my life back after seeing over 25 doctors for my IC.God bless him!

Posted on July 10th, 2017