A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnar Magnusson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnar Magnusson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnusson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Magnusson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnar Roy Magnusson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnar R. Magnusson practice?
- Dr. Arnar Magnusson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnar Magnusson practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Emergency Physicians.