A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnaud Bastien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnaud Bastien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastien graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Bastien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bastien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans