A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnaud Bastien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnaud Bastien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastien graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Bastien has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnaud Bastien MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnaud Bastien practice?
- Dr. Arnaud Bastien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnaud Bastien practices Internal Medicine near Magnolia, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Magnolia Internists.