A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnavaz Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnavaz Dua is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnavaz Dua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Dua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans