A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnavaz Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnavaz Dua is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dua
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnavaz Dua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Dua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnavaz Dua MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arnavaz Dua practice?
- Dr. Arnavaz Dua has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnavaz Dua practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Internists and Waukesha Endocrinologists.