A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arne Slungaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arne Slungaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Slungaard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Slungaard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arne Slungaard MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arne Slungaard practice?
- Dr. Arne Slungaard has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arne Slungaard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.