A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arne Slungaard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slungaard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slungaard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arne Slungaard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Slungaard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Slungaard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arne Slungaard MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arne Slungaard practice?
- Dr. Arne Slungaard has 9 office locations.
Dr. Arne Slungaard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists, Minneapolis Hematologists, and Minneapolis Oncologists.