A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arne Tysland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tysland graduated from Arhus Univ, Det Laegevidenskabelige Fak, Arhus, Denmark.
Dr. Tysland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arne Christian Tysland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arne C. Tysland practice?
- Dr. Arne Tysland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arne Tysland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chambersburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, PA.
See Chambersburg Orthopedic Surgeons.