Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Pediatrician

West Clinic
7668 Airways Blvd
Southaven, MS 38671
662-349-9556
Locations and availability (11)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

Waited six weeks for test results and only reason he called was because i filed a complaint with my insurance company. he told me he would contact me 7-10 days.

|  Referred by a top Physician from Barnes Jewish in St Louis, MO  |  show details
by Smith/Wells on Feb 1st, 2011

I had an awesome experience having Dr. Pallera and his staff handeling my care when I lived in the Tennessee area. I felt confident in his care and treatment of my condition. The West Clinic is a very well organized caring facility for care. Thank you Dr. Pallera, I will never forget you.

|  show details
Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Pallera became my oncologist after I was diagnosed with lung cancer. Even though the tumor turned out to be operable with no chemo follow-up, he has treated my case with the utmost care. He has fantastic bedside manner and listens and asks probing questions.

|  I LOVE MY DOCTOR and his STAFF!!!!!  |  show details
by Joy O. Sumlar on Nov 14th, 2008

I have Sickle Cell Disease and I moved to Memphis, TN in January 2002. I first saw a doctor by the name of Dr. Weeks for my Sickle Cell, but I was not very comfortable with him and did not think he was very concern about my sickness and me. I was referred to Dr. Pallera through my primary doctor, Dr. Hanissian. I was scared at first going in to meet a new doctor, but after 4 years of being seen by Dr. Pallera, I would not ask for another doctor. I can say honestly that I LOVE MY DOCTOR and his STAFF!!!! It starts with Dr. Pallera to Monica, his head nurse to Melissa Shumpert-Williams, his patient services, to the phlebotomist in the labs and the list goes on and on. I am thankful for such a great doctor and great staff. My sickness is a life or death situation and I 100% trust Dr. Pallera and his staff with my life. I know he will do what is best for me and explain in detail the diagnose and treatment he recommends when I am sick. I know he has my best interest in his thoughts at all times. Not only is he great with his diagnose and getting the necessary doctors involved, when needed, but he also trust me as a patient. He knows I know my disease better than anybody else and always asks me what I think is best for me when it comes to treatment, if he agrees he tells me and if he does not he lets me know. The most important thing about Dr. Pallera is that he CARES and LISTENS to me. I am truly blessed to have found such a great doctor and staff that care about me and my family.