Dr. Arnel Tagle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 18th, 2016
I've seen Dr. Tagle for several years. That is about to change. During that time he has recommended medicine I did not need while taking me off of the medicine i did need. When I visited him about the lesser quality medicine he prescribed, he argued with me that it was my idea and that my insurance would cover what I had been taking which worked. When I visit him, he generally seems very unwelcome to see me in his office. Normally he just walks into the room and says nothing. which is rude. He argues when I have questions, and he's quick to blame you for ill as if it's always your fault. My regret is keeping him as my doctor as long as I have.

September 29th, 2015
Dr. Tagle was our primary care physician in Baltimore. We moved out of state so had to find another PCP. We highly recommend Dr. Tagle. He's professional and competent, and also has a great personality. We were always confident in his services and were always very comfortable in our dealings with him.

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Tagle is extremely matter of fact. Over the many visits I have made, he spent the majority of the time looking at his workstation entering things into his EMR platform and not connecting with me. Though it appears he does his job, he doesn't seem very personable and the entire process always felt rushed. This does not necessarily mean he doesn't deliver proper medical care. It simply indicates that as a patient, the experience feels like it he lacks empathy (compared to the other doctors I have had in my lifetime) and it eventually relates to my overall sense of trust. His staff is very courteous and wonderful.

January 24th, 2012
Great doctor
sometimes he seems a little uncomfortable with female patients, but other than that he is a great doctor.

January 19th, 2011
Wonderful Physician
I have been seeing Dr. Tagle a few years now, and he has always been AMAZING. It is worth the limited hours to get in... he takes time with you, actively listens to your questions and concerns, doesn't push medications at you, doesn't "rush" to push you out the door for the next in line, and thoroughly treats the whole person. If I call the office, he personally returns my calls. I recommend him with 5 stars to anyone looking for a doctor who actually cares about his patients.Dr. Tagle - Thank you!

December 11th, 2009
Very knowledgable, young and dynamic
Doctor is very good and diagnosed all my problems really very patiently and accurately

November 4th, 2009
Excellent Primary Care
I find it very easy to schedule an appointment and sometimes on short notice Dr. Tagle will squeeze me in. I feel he does an excellent job of listening to me and responds directly to my questions and concerns. I have never felt like he was in a rush to get to his next patient while in the exam room. I enjoy his use of technology, especially how he sends my preciptions directly to my pharmacy from his laptop. He understands everyone's time is important and he makes a great effort manage both his time and his patients.

July 29th, 2009
Good Doctor
I have visited Dr Tagle about 5 times and I had no issues letting him play my primary care physician as he seems to be in good command and is caring. He has helped me understand several of my medical conditions.He however charges a $25 fee if you miss an appointment. This to me seems very harsh as there is no reminder that one gets from his office.His office staff is not as friendy as him so together the overall experience is just above average. To be honest I care only about the Dr so I will visit him when needed.