Dr. Arnelle Blinderman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

August 11th, 2016
I went to my doctor filled out my paperwork stating why I was there then once I got into the room she acted shocked not knowing why I was there I told her I was having pain wasn't checked out I was just told to go home and take medication and see if it works back in three months. She never told me when to start my medication so I've been calling for three days and just keep getting told that the doctor is busy

July 30th, 2016
Knowledgeable & straight forward
Dr Blinderman is knowledgeable. She is straightforward & to the point, which cud be perceived as being rude. Ask her anything & she will explain that to you in layman terms. But u need to come prepared with your questions in advance. She is highly experienced & knows her job. Take someone with u (partner) & she will seem a little friendly :) I agree she could be little more empathetic and friendly. But based on my experience you can trust her. I didn't like her initially but after my partner came with me, her whole approach was different, and I started liking her.

July 22nd, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER
I switched to Blinderman and King 4 months pregnant with twins. I had a wonderful experience with both doctors and their entire staff. While I was in the office filling out my medical history DR Blinderman sat with my husband in the waiting room. 3 years later I still have not waited more than 20 minutes to be seen and that is only if there was an emergency. Having twins I have been part of everyone's delays. I have run into the DR's and staff and they even remember me by my first name. I am completely shocked at all of the negative experiences.

July 19th, 2016
Awful
Awful!! No pregnancy should be treated by this woman. She is rude, arrogant and extremely unkind.

February 4th, 2016
COULDN'T CARE LESS
NEVER in office even when she states,"I'm around. Call me." If/when you get a rare opportunity to speak with her, she is cold and insensitive. Since she is "so busy in Labor and Delivery", I would suggest that she adhere to Obstetrics and eliminate Gynecology, since she obviously doesn't care about the latter patients, of which I am one. Incidentally, she prescribed an incorrect medication for me :a post-menopausal woman.

March 11th, 2015
The best OB/GYNs!
I've been going to Dr. Blinderman for over 30 years and she is the best. She is caring, professional, knowledgeable, just an all round great doctor.

January 8th, 2014
ABSURDLY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!
I left practice 5 yrs ago, when I became pregnant~unhappy w/ disrespectful treatment from midwife on staff, she told me very unkindly that I was irresponsible for opting out of a brand new test, rather than appropriately discussing its necessity, & asked about hospital options, she RUDELY declared the patient doesn't decide, the doctor does?! 3rd, no callback on question @ what to safely take for motion sickness as I was leaving on vacation. Since I'm now just looking for routine gyn care, thought I'd give them another try(its close & needs are few:courtesy, respect, and competency)Made appt for annual 2 months ago & still 2 weeks out..called to make sure my birth control needs could be addressed at appt, & nurse was downright NASTY. Said in time allotted this couldn't be guaranteed & may have to come back..I expressed the difficulty, she refused to discuss further & demanded to know what I wanted to do as she was busy! Said I wasn't pleased, she said "fine, cancel!" & hung up! ABSURDLY UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF!

November 21st, 2013
Kk
the staff has been helpful but The doctor is just as everyone says to busy, doesn't seem to care about her patients and rude.

October 21st, 2013
I have to say that I am shocked by reading these ratings and wondering if they are talking about the same doctors! I have been going to this practice for awhile and am currently in my second pregnancy. I have had nothing but pleasant experiences with EVERYONE in that office. The front staff is very friendly and accomodating. My mom is also a patient and feels the same way. Dr. Blinderman was at the birth of my first child and made the experience so special. I just felt like I had to defend this practice.

August 7th, 2013
I Disagree With Previous Posts
Sorry, but after near 20 years of treating at this office, I cannot agree with the previous posts. I've always had a very pleasant experience with my office visits and any hospital stays. If I call with an issue or emergency I'm accommodated immediately. I recently retired and relocated a two-hour drive from their office and hope to continue with the doctors and staff at Blinderman & King.

June 20th, 2013
I saw this doctor and one of her awful PAs for right sided lower abdominal pain and irregular periods. The PA made a comment about my "size" making it "impossible" for her to palpate for a cyst or other issue. Her recommendation was to exercise and lose weight. I followed up a month later with Dr. Blinderman, who basically told me that there was nothing that she could do for me other than recommend diet and exercise. A month later, I went to another OB/GYN, who performed a sono in the office and diagnosed me with a 9 cm right ovarian cyst, for which I had surgery for immediately after. If I kept up with Dr. Blinderman's stellar advice, I would have ended up with a torsion or ruptured cyst. I don't know how people trust this practice.

June 19th, 2012
Rude, uncompassionate, arrogant.
I will never come here again. Dr. Blinderman, Dr. King AND staff are by far the most arrogant people i have ever met in my life. It truly disgusts me and gets me sick that these woman are gynocologists. ZERO bed side manner. No empathy or consideration. These women should not be in the care of other women.