inactive

Arnelle V Eslava-Fernandez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

March 23rd, 2012
Got the help I needed
Been to the kindly, caring great bed side doctors, sure it felt good for them to pander to me, but I still had problems. Dr E-F told it to me straight, gave me the options and let me make the decisions I needed to make AS AN ADULT. She took the time that was needed and that I wanted. her staff know me and my wife by name and are always nice. If your DR shopping or diagnosis shopping, she probably does not fit your needs profile. If you are looking for a serious doctor who will treat you like an adult and give it to you straight, then you found her.

November 21st, 2011
worse Dr Vist ever
setting appointment was easy, they took my info for both me and my son to approve my insurances, great, we went in together and from the start her mind set was to rush through, Not letting me speak for even my son who has no clue about many things, slamming her pen down on paper , rolling her eyes when i tried to speak! Only reason I stayed was I have not seen a dr in so long I really Hoped I could start getting answers, I actuly left and cried It was the worse dr appointment ever, She actuly laughed at me at one point, If she had better bed side manners to JUST LISTEN so i could explain 50yrs of medical history , she would had a full picture of many things going on, I never got anything done and I will never return back, And as for my son , the next day they called said his insurance they did not take < NOW they had his info before the appointment and when we got to the office they took if before he went in, NOW he owes them, not my fault you did not check !! Very upset over the whole thing

September 1st, 2011
She is a great doctor I don't understand these negative comments. She does care about patients that's why I think she is so strict. She wants you to listen to her and do what she says. Afterall, she is the one with a medical degree!

July 30th, 2011
Smartass
She has a God complex and never again will I hire her. I suggest you remind her of who's paying and who's the boss. She works for YOU regardless of what superiority complexes she may have. Some of these smartass doctors need reminded of this because there is no reason for her to be this mean. Her staff isn't to blame for their grouchiness because she treats them like dirt as well. Nobody I know likes her and studies show this kind of doctor gets sued quicker and more often than nicer than average doctors with less skills and experience. Humble down a little, Arnelle, it can only help you and your reputation.

February 8th, 2011
Dr. Fernandez is an extremely capable and thorough physician. She takes a lot of time talking with the patient and fully explains what is needed to treat the medical issue of problem. She is an extremely caring and dedicated physician.

February 7th, 2010
AVOID!!!
Mean nasty doctor.She is not a nice doctor at all and thinks she knows it all even if you provide evidence that contradicts her she will not believe you.I do not recommend her at all! Stay away at all costs! She is even mean to her staff!!!

August 16th, 2008
Uncaring and RUDE!!
I had an appointment with her and not only was her office staff rude but she was even worse, I would not recommend her to anyone that is looking for quality service. I will never return to her office. And to think I had to wait for her to accept me as a patient.