A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnett Klugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Klugh graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Klugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnett Klugh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnett Klugh practice?
- Dr. Arnett Klugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnett Klugh practices Neurological Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Chula Vista, CA.
See Mesa Neurological Surgeons.