A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arneyo Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arneyo Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arneyo Perez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arneyo Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arneyo Perez practice?
- Dr. Arneyo Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Arneyo Perez practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.