A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arno Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arno Fried, Board certified neurosurgeon in general and pediatric neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fried has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arno Harris Fried MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arno H. Fried practice?
- Dr. Arno Fried has 1 office location.
Dr. Arno Fried practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Rutherford, NJ.
See Rutherford Surgeons and Rutherford Pediatricians.