A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arno Hohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arno Hohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arno Hohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hohn graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hohn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arno Ronald Hohn MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arno R. Hohn practice?
- Dr. Arno Hohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Arno Hohn practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.