Dr. Arno Housman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arno Housman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2013

An outstanding doctor

I was very scared when I made my appointment with Doctor Housman. I did not know what was wrong with me and I was fearing the worse. While I was filing out forms, he came by and said hello. He saw within 24 hours of my call. He was thorough, friendly, witty and fun. He is an outstanding doctor and even after one visit have tremendous confidence in him

June 7th, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Housman, Is top in his field, he's patient, kind, caring, fun, serious, clear, and always has the best interest for all his patients, Dr. Housman saved my husband's life - Great Doctor :-)

June 13th, 2012

Dr Housman is a skilled and compassionate physician. He takes time to discuss your concerns, and medical problems. He will spend as much time as you need, something that fewer doctors do any longer. Because of this careful and extensive review, his ability to accurately diagnose is extremely high, which in turn makes it possible for your problem to be correctly treated with less delay.His office staff highly professional and helpful.

February 20th, 2012

Great Doc

While I did have to wait to see Dr. Housman he was sorth the wait. He gave me all the time i needed, answered all my questions and those of my wife. I had a scarry problem and felt much relieved after my first visit and eventually under went treatmwnt which cured me.

September 29th, 2011

Horrible physician!

The doctor as well as the staff are the absolute worst. You are just a number to that idiot doctor. He isn't even that good of a urologist anyway. Only when using another urologist did i end up getting a proper diagnosis and seen what this moron didn't or did and didn't tell me. Pure evil! Those women are witches.

March 28th, 2011

Hoping for the Best But Expecting the Worst

I was referred to Dr Housman when routine bloodwork was a little askew. I was able to get an appointment quickly and Dr Housman was professional and patient. Being very neurotic he took the time to answer all of my questions, next steps and tried to calm my fears. Through a series of tests and results, Dr Housman was unflappable and explained everything. I realized that the wait in the office was not due to a scheduling issue but the fact that you were never felt rushed.Throughout the process and all of the research I did (and it was exhaustive), the one thing that I felt comfortable about was in the doctor I chose for my care. I recommend him without any reservations!

July 9th, 2009

very skilled surgeon

May 18th, 2009

Dr. Housman is a highly skilled and intelligent physician. He has been my physician for many years and I have recommended him to all of my friends and family. I wish that all of my doctors could be as excellent as he is.

May 2nd, 2017