A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arno Kumagai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arno Kumagai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arno Kumagai, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumagai graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kumagai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arno Kumagai MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Arno Kumagai practice?
- Dr. Arno Kumagai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arno Kumagai practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Endocrinologists.