A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arno Mundt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arno Mundt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mundt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mundt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arno Mundt, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mundt has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arno Mundt MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arno Mundt practice?
- Dr. Arno Mundt has 1 office location.
Dr. Arno Mundt practices Radiation Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Oncologists.