A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arno Mundt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arno Mundt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arno Mundt, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mundt has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arno Mundt MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arno Mundt practice?
- Dr. Arno Mundt has 7 office locations.
Dr. Arno Mundt practices Radiation Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Radiation Oncologists.