Dr. Arno Schleich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
I am very pleased with Dr. Schleich . I had tummy tuck and breast implants done. I am still recovering but so far he has been an exceptional doctor.

January 23rd, 2016
Mommy makeover with hernia repair
Wonderful Dr. I was so afraid about doing a mommy makeover, but by the time I was ready for surgery Dr Schleich made me feel so comfortable. My body looks 19 years old and my healing is magnificent. I'm 48 years old 5'1 and 132 lbs, and I feel great. I would recommend Dr. Schleich to anyone, btw he is up front with all the things that can go wrong but assures you that he will do he best, and man he did. Love you Dr Arno S. Schleich.

December 2nd, 2015
Stay away He intentionally misdiagnose you
He pretend he has qualifications in Neurology and intentionally misdiagnoses you.He will deny you needed treatement.He is to be stayed away from he will fraud your exam and surgery and damage you

July 24th, 2015
Boost your Life
If you are looking for a doctor who exemplifies medical expertise in his field, great bedside manner, the ability to overcome challenges and offer solutions which work, see Dr. Arno Schleich. Dr. Schleich is very detailed and a master in his craft.

May 6th, 2015
talk and money he care about
Very unprofessional and just full of talk and charm to take your money. All about the money.

January 27th, 2015
poor results
After reading reviews on RealSelf and RateMDs, I decided to comment as well. Unfortunately I allowed myself to have plastic surgery with this "doctor". He is able to explain what should be done, i.e. the correct technique, but cannot actually perform the technique to achieve good results, liposuctioned areas has many irregularities and dents. Do not be fooled by his ability to "talk".

September 29th, 2014
Liposuction
Dr. S is truly amazing! I thought about this procedure for about 2 yrs & when I finally decided, everything fell into place. Dr. S worked with my tight schedule & he was more than accommodating! Follow up was wonderful, he alleviated all concerns & fears- NO wait time. Results were better than I anticipated! Would recommend Dr. Schleich to anyone considering having a procedure done...I'm truly grateful for Dr. S & the change he has made in my life.

July 10th, 2013
Bilateral Breast Reduction
Dr. Schleich is definitely a perfectionist and gives you exactly what you desire. I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking about having a breast reduction done. I am 110% satisfied with my results.....

February 7th, 2013
Please take the wait time with a grain of salt, he is under high demand and he spends a lot of quality time explaining everything. Dr. Scheilch is very detailed and thorough, a little dry and to the fact, but you cannot argue with the outcome. Had breast implants and tummy lipo. Dr. Is a perfectionist and he gave me exactly what i wanted. He called me every week for follow up and was available 24/7 for questions and freak outs. Not an easy procedure for me, but if you are going to do it this is the guy.

October 6th, 2012
Fillers
Very professional, is a perfectionist gives you the best option even if he makes less money from doing the procedure.

April 13th, 2011
Liposuction
Dr Arno performed abdominal and flank liposuction on me. At the consultation, he explained everything, managed expectation, how the procedure will go, risks, aftercare, follow up visits etc. Everything went exactly as planned. Most amazing was that for the first post surgery visit, the time was 3.00 pm. I arrived early and was immediately seen by Dr. Arno. By 3.00pm I was on the way out of the office. Today is only one week after the procedure and although the swelling and brusing is there, I am already looking better and have no anxiety.

March 25th, 2008