Dr. Arno Schleich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arno Schleich?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

June 28th, 2017

Mini Facelift and Skin Peel 2017

After said procedures I look at least ten years younger with wrinkle free, glowing skin. And my face looks natural, no face lift look, close to how it looks on photos from ten or fifteen years ago. The entire process was smooth, by the clock, professional, courteous and with excellent follow-up care. Dr. Schleich spent a lot of time explaining the procedure in depth including an honest survey of the possible complications and sets realistic expectations with respect to the anticipated results. I had several visits with him and we spend a lot of time looking and before and after pictures from his extensive experience before we finally proceeded to schedule the surgery. Recovery was smooth, everything happened more or less on the day Dr. Schleich had said it would happen - suture removal, healing of the peel, scar fading etc. At the moment I could not be more satisfied. If you consider plastic surgery, look no further than Dr. Schleich.

September 25th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Schleich . I had tummy tuck and breast implants done. I am still recovering but so far he has been an exceptional doctor.

January 23rd, 2016

Mommy makeover with hernia repair

Wonderful Dr. I was so afraid about doing a mommy makeover, but by the time I was ready for surgery Dr Schleich made me feel so comfortable. My body looks 19 years old and my healing is magnificent. I'm 48 years old 5'1 and 132 lbs, and I feel great. I would recommend Dr. Schleich to anyone, btw he is up front with all the things that can go wrong but assures you that he will do he best, and man he did. Love you Dr Arno S. Schleich.

January 21st, 2016

Really Great Understanding and Patient Doctor

December 2nd, 2015

Stay away He intentionally misdiagnose you

He pretend he has qualifications in Neurology and intentionally misdiagnoses you.He will deny you needed treatement.He is to be stayed away from he will fraud your exam and surgery and damage you

July 24th, 2015

Boost your Life

If you are looking for a doctor who exemplifies medical expertise in his field, great bedside manner, the ability to overcome challenges and offer solutions which work, see Dr. Arno Schleich. Dr. Schleich is very detailed and a master in his craft.

May 6th, 2015

talk and money he care about

Very unprofessional and just full of talk and charm to take your money. All about the money.

January 27th, 2015

poor results

After reading reviews on RealSelf and RateMDs, I decided to comment as well. Unfortunately I allowed myself to have plastic surgery with this "doctor". He is able to explain what should be done, i.e. the correct technique, but cannot actually perform the technique to achieve good results, liposuctioned areas has many irregularities and dents. Do not be fooled by his ability to "talk".

September 29th, 2014

Liposuction

Dr. S is truly amazing! I thought about this procedure for about 2 yrs & when I finally decided, everything fell into place. Dr. S worked with my tight schedule & he was more than accommodating! Follow up was wonderful, he alleviated all concerns & fears- NO wait time. Results were better than I anticipated! Would recommend Dr. Schleich to anyone considering having a procedure done...I'm truly grateful for Dr. S & the change he has made in my life.

February 8th, 2013

Please take the wait time with a grain of salt, he is under high demand and he spends a lot of quality time explaining everything. Dr. Scheilch is very detailed and thorough, a little dry and to the fact, but you cannot argue with the outcome. Had breast implants and tummy lipo. Dr. Is a perfectionist and he gave me exactly what i wanted. He called me every week for follow up and was available 24/7 for questions and freak outs. Not an easy procedure for me, but if you are going to do it this is the guy.

October 6th, 2012

Fillers

Very professional, is a perfectionist gives you the best option even if he makes less money from doing the procedure.

April 13th, 2011

Liposuction

Dr Arno performed abdominal and flank liposuction on me. At the consultation, he explained everything, managed expectation, how the procedure will go, risks, aftercare, follow up visits etc. Everything went exactly as planned. Most amazing was that for the first post surgery visit, the time was 3.00 pm. I arrived early and was immediately seen by Dr. Arno. By 3.00pm I was on the way out of the office. Today is only one week after the procedure and although the swelling and brusing is there, I am already looking better and have no anxiety.