A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnob Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnob Banerjee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Banerjee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnob Banerjee MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Arnob Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Arnob Banerjee has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnob Banerjee practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Hematologists.