A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnob Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnob Banerjee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Banerjee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banerjee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnob Banerjee practice?
Dr. Arnob Banerjee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.