Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arnob Banerjee
Dr. Arnob Banerjee, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, University Of Pennsylvania Medical Center and Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arnob Banerjee has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Arnob Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Komal Patil-Sisodia
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Anne Frosch
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Eric Goldberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi20