A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Weiss, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Weiss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Hand Surgery Microvascular Surgery Wrist Arthroscopy Wrist Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Peter C Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Arnold P. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Arnold Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Weiss practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Providence, RI.
See Providence Orthopedic Surgeons and Providence Surgeons.