Dr. Arnold-Peter Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold-Peter Weiss?

April 6th, 2016

Best their is

Amazing doc!! I had horrible pain in the top of my thumb, he diagnosed a tumor under my nail that no one else could figure out!! When I explained my symptoms he keyed right in on it. MRI & surgery to remove the Glomus tumor and no more pain!! Took care of my fractured wrist as well!!

March 1st, 2016

Excellent doctor!!!!!!

January 15th, 2016

I have been to Dr. Weiss many times and he is very good at what he does

October 5th, 2015

Incorrect diagnosis

Incorrect diagnosis - rushed appt

October 2nd, 2015

I have never had any surgery as easy and in the most comfortable well taken care of by the whole staff from the woman at the front desnk to the nurse who wheeled me to the car. Dr. Wiess, and his staff are the best.

March 21st, 2015

Great staff...Awesome Dr. .....highly recommend.

March 20th, 2015

Dr. Weiss was the best Dr. of any kind that I've had to see for any reason. I had a ganglion cyst pressing on a nerve in my wrist that was causing terrible pain doing the simplest tasks. After 2 Orthopedic Specialists tried draining the fluid with a syringe, the cyst came back each time just as painful. Each of those Drs. recommended surgery. They each said at least a 2 inch incision/scar on the front of my wrist was unavoidable. I was not happy hearing that. I'd read about Arthroscopic Ganglionectomy and found that Dr. Weiss was specially trained to remove the cyst with 2 tiny Arthroscopic incisions that would be nearly invisible. And they are! The surgery was done impeccably and I couldn't be happier with Dr. Weiss's expertise and confidence-inspiring manner. He delivered exactly what he promised. An excellent outcome - PERFECTION! He is simply THE BEST!

June 6th, 2014

Patient

Doesn't jump first to surgery, explains diagnosis and treatment

July 15th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Weiss is skilled, efficient and clearly is an expert in the field of hand surgery. He accurately diagnosed my problem and recommended a course of treatment that included surgery. Now my hand is PERFECT! His staff is courteous, efficient and responsive to the patient.

July 10th, 2013

Wonderful Experience

I have already expressed my feelings in person regarding my experience with Dr. Weiss and his entire staff; however, I was given this survey card to complete online. After the surgery I endured minimal pain, healed in 4 wks., therapy for 2 sessions; golfing in less than 6 wks. Amazing!! What can I say!! I felt like I couldn't have received better treatment anywhere, I was VERY pleased. ( I never thought he had a poor bed-side manner, I thought he was great in every way) Would recommend to anyone who wants good care and a professional team behind you.

June 26th, 2013

Two Thumbs Up

Dr. Weiss. . .brilliant, skillful, caring. I've been a patient of Dr. Weiss for over 10 years and I know my hands and wrists are in the most competent hands imaginable. Due to severe rheumatoid arthritis, I've had multiple hand surgeries and both wrists replaced, so I know of what I speak! Surgery is never fun, but Dr. Weiss makes it worry-free and leaves you with great results.. .after all, I'm able to type this review!!

February 1st, 2013

Dr Weiss was wonderful

From my initial visit, through my surgery, and my recovery Dr Weiss kept my comfortable and informed the entire time. My hand is better than new!! Thanks!