A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Lim, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Amoguis Lim MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold A. Lim practice?
- Dr. Arnold Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Lim practices Rheumatology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Rheumatologists.