A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Aigen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Aigen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aigen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aigen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Aigen, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aigen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aigen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Aigen FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Aigen practice?
- Dr. Arnold Aigen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Aigen practices Urology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and Los Altos, CA.
See Mountain View Urologists.