A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Aigen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Aigen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Aigen, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aigen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aigen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Aigen FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Aigen practice?
- Dr. Arnold Aigen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Aigen practices Urology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and Los Altos, CA.
See Mountain View Urologists.