A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Alday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Alday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Alday, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alday graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alday has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Marquez Alday MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold M. Alday practice?
- Dr. Arnold Alday has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Alday practices Internal Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lyndhurst, NJ.
See Clifton Internists.