A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Alexander has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Physicians Regional Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Gerstell Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold G. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Arnold Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Alexander practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.