A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Barton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Barton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Barton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Barton practice?
- Dr. Arnold Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Barton practices Ophthalmology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Ophthalmologists.