A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Barton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Barton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold L. Barton practice?
Dr. Arnold Barton practices Ophthalmology near Valencia, CA.
See Valencia Ophthalmologists.