A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W. Batson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W. Batson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W. Batson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Batson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W. Arnold Batson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. W. A. Batson practice?
- Dr. W. Batson has 2 office locations.
Dr. W. Batson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons and Greenville Surgeons.