A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W. Batson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W. Batson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Batson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W. Batson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batson graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Batson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W. Arnold Batson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. W. A. Batson practice?
- Dr. W. Batson has 2 office locations.
Dr. W. Batson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons and Greenville Surgeons.