A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Bayer, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Sander Bayer MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Bayer practice?
- Dr. Arnold Bayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Bayer practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.