A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Bayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayer
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Bayer, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Community-Acquired Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Sander Bayer MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Bayer practice?
- Dr. Arnold Bayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Bayer practices Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.