A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Berkowitz MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Berkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Berkowitz practices Nuclear Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Jamestown, NY.
See Murrieta Nuclear Medicine Physicians.