A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Berman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Berman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Berman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Theodore Berman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arnold T. Berman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Berman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.