Dr. Arnold Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arnold Berman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 6th, 2017

Nasty, old man

What a piece of garbage. I understand that his job is to screw over people, but he is also completely rude and unprofessional. Expect to wait over two hours past your appointment time too.

October 3rd, 2016

Do they ever answer the phone

Does this doctor ever have a working number I've been trying to get in contact with them and the number I have just keeps ringing it's a joke this place

October 1st, 2016

creep

His medical license should be revoked. Waited for 3 hours to see him for an IME and spent less that 10 minutes with me

September 12th, 2016

Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible

Do anything you can to avoid this monster! Words can not describe how unprofessional he is and what a liar he is!

August 23rd, 2016

Liar old creepy guy

Hired through workman's comp to lie.Told me I was a lazy welfare case.Do not go to this dr.I had to go for an ime he told me I was lazy took two minutes to examine me.Then he wrote a twenty page report of lies.Also told me to shut up.I had another review on here but it was removed.

June 16th, 2016

Very rude very unprofessional

April 15th, 2016

malpractice

He did my right hip replacement surgery. I can't lift up that leg strait, because it was turned outside about 40-45 degrees. When I complained about he after the surgery, the answer was, that "probably that was the only way, he could fit in" the rotating part. I can't live up this leg as far, as a step, just pulling the leg with my "good " leg. I put uneven pressure to my feet and my knees, and, for that reason, I had a foot surgery and 2 orthoscopic surgery. That did not repair my knee, and I need a knee replacement, I was afraid to go through that surgery, fearing, that I'll suffer a lot from my twisted leg, and consequently the bad hip surgery will ruin my new knees, also. Sometimes I do not find my balance and fell. 2 months ago my bad leg slid under my good one, pushing it to the wall, why I tried to come down the step. 3 bone broke in my leg and feet, and I still can't walk. This is terrible, a real nightmare, do not even mention all of that pain I went through since that hip surgery: A.S. Unfortunately, the lowest rating is one star, but he does not deserve that. The hip replacement surgery ruined my life

March 10th, 2016

Just a follow up. I WON my court case, no thanks to this medical (professional?). They will be reimbursing ALL my back pay, after proving mr berm and diagnosis was a farce. Eventually you Kent be practicing medicine, and hopefully you'll be on the other end, like many here, from your wrongful actions, to have to scrounge and wonder how you'll make ends meet. If it were on my best interests I would notify the board of medicine, about your scam. But I a much better person. Please seriously think about retiring.

February 9th, 2016

Worst doctor always cancels appotiment. Almost everytime

January 13th, 2016

Belongs in Jail for lying and perjury

You will see every post here as relatively the same. A medical professional? I wouldn't have enough space to write what a lying sob this poor excuse of a man, is. I only hope he gets what he deserves. Seriously the most pathetic excuse for a man you will ever have the discouraging experience to meet.

January 10th, 2016

Pathetic

It'd be nearly impossible to find a worse doctor. The thought that this guy took a medical oath at one time is scary. Completely corrupt and unprofessional. Dr Berman is a poor excuse of not only a doctor, but of a human being!

October 12th, 2015

This man has to go

Very simply, totally unprofessional man. He is head of the Workman Comp Board, meaning no matter why you go to him, if for an IME you will get a 20 page report of lies, so companies don't have to pay claims. He also gives lectures to insurance companies on how to deny claims, making honest people appear as criminals. Karma is a real thing. One day we all answer to a higher authority. I wonder how you'll feel then.